Residential Brokerage

Hier & Company has been helping people buy and sell homes since 1974.  From Boulder to Castle Rock and everything in between our knowledge of the Front Range real estate market allows us to service a mutltitude of clients. We understand that buying and selling a home is an exciting and often challenging process, and we're here to help make your move as easy as possible.  Contact Us Today»

Buying A Home

Selling Your Home

Frequently Asked Questions

  • How much does it cost to hire a Broker to help me buy a home? Nothing! Which is just another reason to use one when purchasing a property. Brokerage fees are typically paid for by the seller of the property.
  • What is a HUD Home? A HUD home is a 1-to-4 unit residential property acquired by HUD as a result of a foreclosure action on an FHA-insured mortgage. HUD becomes the property owner and offers it for sale to recover the loss on the foreclosure claim. To make a bid on a HUD Home, you will need to use a HUD-registered Selling Broker. Our agents at Hier & Company are HUD certified and able to help you with this process. 

Mortgage Calculator

Begin Your Search Today